Ultimate Soccer Manager Online Forums
Doc

Loan costs

Can we remove the cost of loaning in a player. 

Its stopping smaller clubs loaning players off the bigger clubs. 

Me. I've got lower division teams and would love to loan bigger players but the added cost is too much for me. Cheers.

I do think it's already too easy for managed lower league clubs to move up through the divisions without being packed with high rated loanees so I do think if there is no finanial implication to loaning there needs to be a restriction on the number of loan players a club can have. Maybe 3 per club?

Sounds reasonable. How about a maximum of 1 loanee for a division 2 club, two for division 1 and 2 for championship?

I like that it costs.

I'm happy with the amount that it costs.

It's an incentive to put cash into the game if you can't wait until you have earned it through the game (and the game needs this possible revenue to continue).

I like that less cash limits availability.

I would not like an artificial limit on the number allowed when available cash does the job handsomely.

Good point. 

3 hours ago, Colin said:

It's an incentive to put cash into the game if you can't wait until you have earned it through the game (and the game needs this possible revenue to continue).

I agree with the above.

Its a sideways jump from this thread but I have often said if the game needs an input of cash why don't we charge a fee per season? I'd happily pay £5 or so per season.

Mr Stargate,

You could always buy a lady's worth of game credit each March - that would achieve happiness for you and satisfy our requirement for funds...

22 hours ago, Colin said:

Mr Stargate,

You could always buy a lady's worth of game credit each March - that would achieve happiness for you and satisfy our requirement for funds...

Trouble is there's nothing within the game to spend it on!

And what's a lady's worth anyway?

A fiver.

A Lady Godiva.

"Trouble is there's nothing within the game to spend it on!"

The challenge at the moment is getting the financial balance right - it seems right now as if there is too much cash in the game? But when the wages are hiked then its a crisis or when the fees for stadium improvements come in then its deemed too high. If there's too much money in the game then why are there always these complaints about costs being too high? Its not adding up.

On 17/04/2018 at 22:00, Dogfather said:

"Trouble is there's nothing within the game to spend it on!"

The challenge at the moment is getting the financial balance right - it seems right now as if there is too much cash in the game? But when the wages are hiked then its a crisis or when the fees for stadium improvements come in then its deemed too high. If there's too much money in the game then why are there always these complaints about costs being too high? Its not adding up.

I suppose it's always going to vary from team to team. From my point of view as a long term manager you get to the stage where your teams are so good it is nearly impossible to buy players that will improve them. This means your bank balance just grows as there is not really anything else to spend your money on. It also has the knock on affect that you tend not to sell many players because the transfer fee involved is really of no use to you. 

So, we need to find the long play solution - I'm guessing that for the first couple of seasons it's all good.

23 hours ago, Colin said:

So, we need to find the long play solution - I'm guessing that for the first couple of seasons it's all good.

Yes first 2-3 seasons plenty to spend cash on. Maybe we could build retail/food outlets/leisure facilities (I know that will bring more money in) to make it more interesting.